Thursday, April 19, 2012

WHY

So you are probably wondering WHY I started this blog. For the last year I have been highlighting things and people I see on my daily commute on Facebook. My mom and several others have urged me to start a blog of my wacky encounters. I have seen and encountered a myriad of oddities. Some are hilarious and some make me want to smack the person sitting next to me. Either way here starts my blog of my commute. I am a working mom of two kids and I also happen to be legally blind so I don’t drive (the roads of Maryland are much safer because of this) thus having me use mass transit when my husband isn’t carting me around. I commute by bus and subway every day in the DC area. Other days I head to job sites downtown or in other cities and sometimes even take the local MARC (think train) to get where I am going. So I hope you enjoy my adventures and enjoy my take on what I see. Please don’t take me seriously or become offended by what I say and lastly, don’t judge my grammar. My grammar sucks I pray my high school English teacher Dr. Godball never happens upon this blog because she’d be seriously disappointed in the deterioration of my writing skills. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment